Course #60010 | Course Duration: 2 Day | Target Audience: Executive Assistants of Leadership, HR
Radical Insight: The best organizations comprehend that highly effective Executive Assistants are an extension of the leadership team. With this mindset they empower their Executive Assistants with advance knowledge and skills for decision-making and problem-solving which enhances the leader’s ability to focus on key areas of impact.
Course Summary: Executive Assistants will learn how to take initiative and expect accountability. The more they can assist, manage, and take control of key tasks and responsibilities the more effective their leader can lead. The course teaches alignment with understanding the priorities of their leader, and how they affect decision-making.
Learning Objectives - In this course you will learn:
- Why alignment with your individual leader is important.
- Understanding the 4-Quadrants of priority setting and created this mindset.
- Time Management for effectiveness over efficiency.
- Calendar Management for best communication and clarity.
- Email Management for leadership, keeping priorities top of mind.
- Effective communication, verbal and written.
- Business writing, scannable, and concise.
- Managing delegated task effectively and accurately.
- Daily and weekly habits for consistent results.
- Confidence and understanding of the role completely.
Speaker Profile: Amongst his many accomplishments as a turnaround specialist, Villareal took one location in the company that was in 400K debt to being the top performing site in over 300+ sites worldwide and valued at over 12 million dollars. Villareal was a C-Level Executive for over 20-years and designed and trained his Executive Assistant to the next level of success, which culminated in their advancement into leadership and other roles. This training was expanded to all Executive Assistants of the organization creating a high performing leadership team supported by effective and aligned Executive Assistants. He is a leading expert in this area.
"Mark is an individual that knows his role and is a team player focused on results. I once heard Mark say "there is no ego here, I just want us to achieve the desired results that we all believe that we can." If you are looking for a results oriented and trust worthy individual, you'll need look no further than Mark Villareal."
Ben Posey XDimensional Technologies / Executive Vice President