Course #29020 | Course Duration: One Day | Target Audience: All Managers & Directors, Trainers, C-Level Executives, HR
Radical Insight: The best companies have the mindset that an unhappy customer is an opportunity and they address the situation as such. They confront the issue and build better customer relations with the encounter.
Workshop Summary: Unfortunately, no matter how successful a business, they may have an unhappy customer arise. Businesses that are new, or striving for growth may experience an increase in customer complaints due to their increased marketing efforts. Instead of avoiding the unhappy customer the best companies and businesses run towards them. They address the issue and learn from the experience. They find by confronting the issue, they can also earn a loyal customer.
Learning Objectives - In this course you will learn:
- How to create a mind-set that customer complaints are an opportunity.
- How to disengage the client with empathy and technique.
- How to respond in person, via email, and via phone.
- How to approach the unhappy customer with humility and professionalism.
- How to engage the customer with a four step process.
- How to convert the customer with the art of conversation.
- How to demonstrate and highlight your organizations professionalism.
Speaker Profile: Amongst his many accomplishments as a turnaround specialist, Mark took one location in the company that was in 400K debt to being the top performing site in over 300+ sites worldwide and valued at over 12 million dollars. Now he brings masterful strategies to his audience on how to align corporate culture with strategic planning to increase buy-in, productivity and profits. Mark Villareal is an international bestselling author, public speaker, business coach and expert guest on TV talk and radio shows. He helps business leaders succeed by assisting employees and managers reach their next level of success. He conducts workshops on strategic planning, diversity, leadership & culture, sales and mission, vision, and values.
"Mark built an amazing presentation and was so easy and accommodating to work with!"
Monica Escobar | ASIS International