Webinar #19004 | Course Duration: 60 Minutes | Target Audience: Aspiring Women Leaders, Women Leaders, HR, All Management
Radical Insight: Women have naturally balanced traits that make for exceptional leadership. With logic, emotion, insight, judgment, mixed with ambition, perseverance and tenacity, all create a leader that is determined and destined for success.
Course Summary: The best organizations build management team with a diversity of leaders. Learn how women leaders have the traits that can be developed for successful leaders. Learn how to develop those traits, and support for further development. Learn as a women leader, or a manager, how to blend those traits into a diverse workforce for long term success. Learn how to create teams and leaders that thrive on collaboration for the best decisions and strategies.
Learning Objectives - In this course you will learn:
- Further develop the traits that make women primed for leadership.
- How to develop an accountability plan for maximum execution.
- How to develop an accountability partner and gain mentorship.
- How to gain recognition within the workplace as a leadership candidate, or take your leadership to the next level.
- How to earn respect and recognition for your leadership qualities.
- How to gain a following and build winning teams.
- How to gain confidence and portray a professional outlook.
- How to develop key leadership communication skills.
- Think, act, and be a leader, period.
Speaker Profile: Mark Villareal has been a mentor to aspiring women leaders who developed to the upper echelon of success in Corporate America. Now he brings masterful strategies to his audience on how to align corporate culture with strategic planning to increase buy-in, productivity and profits. Mark Villareal is an international bestselling author, public speaker, business coach and expert guest on TV talk and radio shows. He helps business leaders succeed by assisting employees and managers reach their next level of success. He conducts workshops on strategic planning, diversity, leadership & culture, sales and mission, vision, and values.
Mark is an individual that knows his role and is a team player focused on results. I once heard Mark say 'there is no ego here, I just want us to achieve the desired results that we all believe that we can.' If you are looking for a results oriented and trust worthy individual, you'll need look no further than Mark Villareal.
Ben Posey, XDimensional Technologies / Executive Vice President