According to Ensead.edu
- Women occupy 60% of junior positions.
- Women occupy 50% of middle management.
- Women occupy 20% of senior management.
- Women occupy 10% of C-Suite executive roles.
- Women occupy 5.1% of S&P 1500 CEO Roles.
- Women account for only 10% of the short-term CEO candidate pool.
However, most gender diverse companies are 16% more likely to generate returns that are above the averages for their respective industries.
Also, SEC is now considering a minimum requirement for diversity and inclusion for each SEC registered company to adhere to. The need to provide resources for women leadership development is a great need for all aspiring to advance, develop, and grow. A Script For Aspiring Women Leaders: 5 Keys To Success is developed for individuals, study groups, companies, organizations, and professional development plans. The free 52-page downloadable workbook is an additional resource to assist successful completion with e-learning available as an additional tool for individual or group achievement.