Build Trust to Win the Sale! How to earn quick credibility with sales prospects to close faster
With too many slimy sales people out there, it is natural that prospects have a radar that lacks trust when dealing with them. They often feel apprehensive of sales people’s motives which creates an environment where prospects divulge as little as possible, shutting down the sales process before it has even begun.
In this engaging presentation, learn the keys in developing instant trust and credibility that creates an open environment and builds dual accountability. Attendees will learn:
- Key strategic questions to remove the lack of trust and create a consultative environment
- The ability to define the needs and objective of each prospect to define the exact solutions needed.
- How to understand the criteria of key decision-makers.
- The dual accountability earned to hold both parties accountable for information and timelines.
- How to create the yes before the yes.
Planning again with no results? The keys to turning ideas into profit.
The key to success in building a business and driving long term success is planning. However many businesses constantly plan, yet they miss the mark on achieving success. Is your business in a constant cycle of long planning sessions each year with a lack of results? Do the plans change constantly with the next great ideas? Does your Executive Team, Leadership Team and all other employees buy-in and understand the vision and mission that will drive your organization to ultimate success? Many business fail where others succeed when the goal appears to be the same. Without a clear understanding on how to identify the pitfalls that circumvent achievement you may be planning again with no results.
In this engaging talk, you will...
- Learn the foundation of proper planning and how to measure strategic plans against the foundation to keep your organization focused.
- Understand and identify the key to gaining insight, buy-in and accountability from all team members that drive the ultimate results.
- Build a process that defines clear and defined goals that do not clutter the defined purpose of your organization.
- Recognize shortcuts and culture clashes that cost efficiency and time, which stifles results.
- See how to build a planning process with a purpose that the organizations believes and buys into.
Empowering Women Leadership? The Growing Revolution Of Success.
With the scarcity of women in leadership, decisions lack the balance that include logic, common sense and emotion that drives culture and execution of strategic plans to its fullest potential. As a result, the revolution of women in leadership is a growing dynamic. Smart and successful companies large and small are now seeking ways to expand their diversity with outstanding and brilliant women leaders. They see capabilities before they see gender and reward accordingly. The keys lie in nurturing aspiring women leaders to prepare themselves to take advantage of the growing need as well as showing companies of tomorrow how to set themselves up for dominance by building a diverse workforce including the leadership team led with stability and confidence that women leaders bring.
In this engaging talk, you will …
- Learn the keys and objectives in building a diverse workforce that include women in leadership that drive effective culture and balanced execution plans that drive results.
- Identify how to structure a career lattice model that qualifies the potential in aspiring candidates that builds a pipeline of the next leaders.
- Comprehend how to advance further in leadership, and understand what it takes from a personal assessment to set goals and objectives of your personal growth as well as your organizations success.
Managing Millennials, the Perceived Difficulties, Struggles and Challenges.
There is a stigma and perception of millennials that many find difficulty and reluctance in managing. Many managers that may have struggled might also have found it too easy to accept perceptions as it is easier to "chalk it up" to the fact that it is because they are millennials.
In this speech, Mark Villareal debunks misconception on millennials and teaches your audience how to build a strong and successful business through strategic coaching and managing of millennials. Learn how, through strong leadership, why some businesses have the ability to enhance the key skills of millennials to a more enlightened level that drives trust, loyalty and motivation that millennials appreciate.